PAXIVA® IS TAILORED TOWARDS PATIENTS WITH ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME.
This includes various forms of cardiac arrhythmia as well as coronary heart diseases; respectively, for heart-surgery or catheter-based interventions.
Our patients receive a user-friendly 12 lead ECG device which allows them to forward their cardioid patterns to the telemedicine center, where it is immediately evaluated by our specialists.
- Patients with coronary heart disease; e.g. after PTCA (with or without stent) or post coronary bypass surgery
- Patients suffering from cardiac arrhythmia; e.g. racing heart, palpitations, or irregularity
- Improved quality of life through confidence and mobility
- Identification and handling the disease self-sufficiently
- Reducing medical implications
- Immediate and adequate first aid by shortening the door-to-needle-time
- Decrease in hospital admission rates
- Shortened recovery time
- Lower overall clinical costs
- Early hospital discharges and rehabilitation programs
The Smartheart is a portable 12-lead-ECG measuring device. This measurement as well as the transmission of signs to the telemedicine center is done through Bluetooth in under one minute.
Indication: : coronary diseases, cardiac arrhythmiaread more
The Cardio’B is a portable 12-lead-ECG measuring device that measures ECG data in under one minute. The ECG rhythm is acoustically transmitted to the telemedicine center.
Indication: coronary diseases, cardiac arrhythmiaread more