- 24/7 Availability, 365 days per year
- Patient trainings
- Minimum of one quarterly doctor’s visit
- Medical history and medication documentation
- Doctor appointments and hospitalizations documentation
- Emergency management
- Reports triggered by routines and occurrences sent to medical partners
- Blood sugar measurement profile according to your PCP or specialist’s guidelines (minimum twice per week)
- Nurse call
- Portable glucometer to submit blood sugar levels regularly
- Live contact support from the telemedicine center in case of abnormal blood glucose levels
- No measurement alarm – Text message reminder
- No measurement alarm – Phone call
Our glucose meter determines the amount of glucose in your blood. In doing so, a small test strip containing a drop of a blood sample (e.g. coming from a fingertip) is inserted into the opening of the glucometer.
This monitor measures blood pressure.
Indication: Chronic heart failure
The Central Communication Module directly transmits the client’s measured data and parameters to the telemedicine center of SHL Telemedicine.
The Cardio’B is a portable 12-lead-ECG measuring device that measures ECG data in under one minute. The ECG rhythm is acoustically transmitted to the telemedicine center.
Indication: coronary diseases, cardiac arrhythmia